Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help for first time buyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help for first time buyers

i live with my girlfriend at her parents house, she is finishing her first year of uni and i am starting my first in September. so while looking at places to rent we found a house to buy just down the road and with everything we want to do in the future its perfect and we feel if we don't act within the next few months it may be gone. at present we are both looking for jobs and i understand cant get a mortgage with out a job but we was wondering if anyone knew anything we could look at in which we could use to help pay for the cost. there is room to rent out if need be but we still need to get the place. is there some way in which we could end up renting the place when we get part time jobs.

Re: help for first time buyers

My first question is: why do you think you're ready to buy a house?? Have you plenty enough money saved to pay for a deposit and similar?

Just that you're living at a parents house, suggesting you cannot afford to rent - and neither of you have any apparent secure work history to demonstrate financial ability to pay off a huge debt.

Comment

Working...
    X