Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying a family home in or around North London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a family home in or around North London

Myself and my boyfriend want to buy a property in or near North London. We have a budget of 250000. I work in Stanmore and drive to work and want to be no further than a 30 min drive, my boyfriend travels by tube or train to st johns wood.

Looking at the prices in North London and st Albans we have given up the idea of a buying a house and are thinking of a garden flat. We don't really know any of the areas in North London or around it. Are we dismissing opportunities in areas that we don't know or is a garden flat in st Albans a good idea?

Thanks for your help
    Emma

Re: Buying a family home in or around North London

Why have you given up? Have a look at rightmove.co.uk. There are properties on there for under 250K in the Stanmore area.

Spend a little time on your own education - you give up easily. There are lots of good bargains out there.

Comment

Everyone wants to buy beautiful and attractive house for living. And a beautiful house must contain with beautiful furniture paint and marble flooring etc, If you ever want to buy a beautiful house you first get proper information about property price of this area where house is located..

Comment

The outskirts of London aren't nearly as expensive as central. I would have thought you'd be able to get somewhere fairly decent for around £250k.
        only thing I can suggest is to look at estate agents - either rightmove as stated by Paul or the local estate agents in the area/newspapers?

Comment

Working...
        X