Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want a mortgage IVA problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a mortgage IVA problems

Hi Folks,

I went to Barclays today to try and arrange my mortgage however, I found a note on the system that has been there for 10 years which I was not aware. It was for an IVA even though I never took the IVA and sorted my debt problems (I was young) for myself and withdrew from it half way through the signing of contract and sorted my own finances out however even it has still gone on their system, though problem solved I asked them to remove it. They went online to their Manchester branch and tried to get hold of ACCUMA which was the company at the time to get authorisation to get rid of this note to give me the freedom I deserve, lol however again they then told me the company has since dissolved and I need to get a letter to give to them from this company. I have now searched high and low to find a number or someone I can talk to to get a letter and resolve this issue as if I get rid of this note my credit rating will be fine and I can have the house I want with a 20% payment upfront. Im sorry to ask you all about this but really need help on who to turn to.

Can anyone shine any light on these kind of matters or who I should talk to.

Many Thanks

Jim
Working...
X