Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alarm code missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm code missing

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone has any advice on security alarm systems. I have just bought a repo and have no code for the alarm, every time i turn on electricty the alarm sounds. Has anybody ever had a similar problem. Thanks

Re: Alarm code missing

I had this problem once when I moved into a house which had been empty for six months. You could try the default code - usually the middle row of buttons such as 5, 6, 7, 8 (nine out of ten burglars say it's amazing how many people don't bother to change the default code and, no, I'm not making that up!) If that doesn't work, you might have to contact the alarm installer to ask them to reset it for you.

Comment

Cheers for advice , had a look at the on-line manual and got the codes ill give it a try tomorrow. Anybody with any other sugestions if this dosent work i would be gratefull.

Comment

What particular kind of alarm system do you have? well there are several types of alarm system and each one have a certain feature or works in a different way.
        Top Home Security Systems

Comment

Working...
        X