Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mine shaft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mine shaft

hi new to this but was hoping for a bit of feedback on what you think about buying a property that has a mine shaft in the garden,It has a report from coal board that states that it was last used about 1889 and carnt see any movement in it and that they dont think that it should affect any mortgage or resale value (im cash buyer not taking mortgage) just wondering how many of you would be put off the idea of buying a property like this so I could see how it may affect me if in few years I wanted to sell
    thanks

Re: mine shaft

I have one in my garden in the north of england, I assume even though you are buying cash you are still having a full survey? tell the surveyor and solicitor about it and take their advise. I have had no problems three year on
    Jackie

Comment

Working...
    X