Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heelllllllllllllp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heelllllllllllllp

I am currently living in glasgow i am a single mother of 4 teenagers and i am wanting to move near family who live in the west midlands .. My budget is 100,000 to a maximum and was wondering where i should move to .

I am looking for a nice area and a area where i can mix in with asains as i am of indian decent . I have looked at walsall is this a nice area

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee hellllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp

Re: Heelllllllllllllp

It depends very much on what you would regard as a nice area. Upmystreet is particularly helpful in terms of providing a profile of the neighbours and the local crime statistics (in comparison with national crime statistics).

As you have family in the West Midlands, could they not help you with advice about which areas of Walsall would be suitable, and which areas to avoid?

Comment

Working...
    X