Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused! Stratford or Alperton...can any Londoners help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused! Stratford or Alperton...can any Londoners help?

Hi,

I am highly confused with buying an appartment in London. For me, the area does not matter that much. I am looking at which will be a better investment/buy. I have liked 2 two bedroom appartments; one in Alperton and one in Stratford. I know they are not the best two locations to compare but having lived around Stratford for quite a long time, I was considering a change in location. This will be the first property I am buying. So I decided to look around for one in the area Ive been living for the last many years and though everything is convinient for some reason I do not enjoy living in Stratford. The second one I have liked is in Alperton and I have been there many times and love it around there. Again I have never lived there so thats what I am getting confused about. I would like to know which will be a better buy. If its Alperton I might have to travel a bit more for work and entertainment but I wish to know if it will be worth my investment or should I just stick to Stratford! You can google these if you wish to have a look at the properties Im talking about

1. Rise Appartments by Mount Anvil (Alperton)

2. Aurora by Site Sales (Stratford)

Kindly advise.

Regards

Re: Confused! Stratford or Alperton...can any Londoners help?

Hi mate

I have just posted my own thread around area.
    Would appreciate your input about Stratford as all I know is that its being regenerated for olympics and therefore an investor hotspot but do not really know the area that well tbh.

cheers

Comment

Working...
    X