Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unregistered Empty Property

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered Empty Property

Hi

Can anyone help? I have seen a property that I'm interested in buying. I have since found out that the property is unregistered with Land Reg and after talking to neighbours, the owner, an old man, died earlier this year.

Obviously this property has gone to probate, but how do I find out which solicitor is dealing with it.

Thanks in advance

Re: Unregistered Empty Property

Once a grant of probate has been issued the Probate Registry should be able to provide a copy of the probate and you can usually get the solicitor's name from there. You will obviously need the name of the deceased for this.
    RICHARD WEBSTERwww.rwco.co.uk
    As a conveyancing solicitor I want to be helpful (England/Wales only) but can't accept liability for this.

Comment

Working...
    X