Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

furniture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furniture

Hi everybody i am not sure if this is the right place to put this but i have t say thanks to the memeber who recommended i get my investment furniture from a company in guildford they are fantastic , and i saved a grand. I can highly recommend them.
    Last edited by brian; 11-09-2007, 04:43 PM.

Sounds great - think a lot of people would turn to IKEA first, though.

Comment

Re: furniture

If your want to purchase any type of furniture then you should get proper information about wood quality and first select a strong and durable wood, After selection you should makes your custom furniture from a good carpenter.

Comment

Useful resource you have provided here for furniture purchase. This will help people a lot. Thanks for this suggestion!!! But of course it’s also very important to check the quality of wood you are purchasing whether you are purchasing it form any of the industry.

Comment

I don't think I ever would have thought to go to a carpenter to get furniture when there's so much choice already on the high street & places like Ikea..!

Comment

Working...
          X