Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Investment Opportunity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Opportunity

To try and cut a long story short I bought a property at an Andrews and Robertson
    auction for £174,000, putting down a deposit of £17,400. It is a 3-bed end of terrace house
    located in South Norwood London, SE25 4LZ. Its on a quiet road, beside South Norwood Country Park,
    with great transport links (South Norwood Station is 12 mins from London Bridge). It's got a 3 meter space
    at the side on which an extension could be built. I didn't forsee and problems
    getting a mortgage as I have savings of £55,000+. However, my credit report came up
    blank so I could only get a residential mortgage, and not a buy to let. The bank
    valuation was largely favourable but with time running out I was declined for the mortgage
    because the property doesn't have a kitchen or bathroom (I planned to install a new kitchen
    and bathroom, along with other work as needed - I'm a builder - and rent out the property, and sell in
    a few years). As things stand I will lose the deposit plus other penalties if I don't come up with the
    money. Therefore,I'm looking for someone to come up with the outstanding balance of approx £120,000,
    with ownership and future profits to be split up accordingly.

Re: Investment Opportunity

hopefully the interest rates will not rise

Comment

Yes. that would be bad.
      Free Guides For First Time Buyers!

www.FirstTimeBuyerGuru.com

Comment

Yes you are right.I am always serious about investing any where.

Comment

Yes you are right.I am always serious about investing any where.

Comment

Im not sure i understand what you mean robinstellar. That was your first foray into this thread!
            Free Guides For First Time Buyers!

www.FirstTimeBuyerGuru.com

Comment

Working...
            X