Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indemnity Policy Exclusion clause

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indemnity Policy Exclusion clause

Hi Everyone,
    I have a question regarding Exclusion heading in my indemnity policy which states:

"This policy does not cover any loss in respect of any works over 12 months old prior to the Date of Commencement otherwise covered hereunder where such loss has resulted directly from additional works carried out upon the Property or from any application by the insured to the local authority for any planning consent ot building regulation consent after the Date of Commencement"

I really need to know what is the meaning of above mentioned lines, please if someone can explain me I will really grateful.
    Thanking in advance

Re: Indemnity Policy Exclusion clause

This has been dealt with at length already on MSE.

Look at: Indemnity policy Exclusion clause (Urgent) - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums
    RICHARD WEBSTERwww.rwco.co.uk
    As a conveyancing solicitor I want to be helpful (England/Wales only) but can't accept liability for this.

Comment

Working...
    X