Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jointly owned property - buy out half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jointly owned property - buy out half

My sister and I now own our parents' property as they are deceased. We put the property on the market, without success. My sister has decided that she and her husband would like to buy it. Can you explain what we need to do next please?

Re: Jointly owned property - buy out half

Hi,

To put it simply - you need to speak to a solicitor and, if mortgage finance needed, a mortgage professional. Both will be able to guide you through the process. Without alot more detail it is difficult to answer your query through a forum.

Regards
    Any posts by myself within this website are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.

Comment

Working...
    X