Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

damp survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damp survey

Excuse the naivity, im a first time buyer and following a homebuyer survey, my lender requires a damp survey. im worried about getting it done by phoneys who will find "damp problems" in the hope of getting work out of it. Am i safe going with a member of Property Care Association? any advice appreciated
    mike

Re: damp survey

The best thing to do is to use an Approved Tradesman e.g. Checkatrade.com or one of those websites that regulate the Tradesmen. You will find the guys on there are not going to jeopardise their ranked position status on their choosen Regulated website.
    Danzo

Comment

Re: damp survey

thanks for that. i ended up using UKDAMP, who were reasonably priced and didnt find any serious problems, just the leaks from the gutter that i was already aware of.

Comment

Working...
      X