Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm gonna be making a 'How to Property DVD' but need help from an expert!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna be making a 'How to Property DVD' but need help from an expert!!

Hi I'm a newbie...haven't posted on here much so Hi to all, O.K. I'm gonna be producing and directing a 'How To Property DVD' which will show people in a nutshell how to make money from the property business, insider's secrets etc etc...although I'm not qualified enough to consider myself a property guru, I'd like to work with experts to put together a good quality product which'll benefit all parties concerned, if you'd like to help a newbie out then you can PM me....look fwd to hearing from y'all.

Well, I might could help you out in the advertising field once you get your product up and ready. Just let me know when you have it ready to go on the market! Good Luck!!!

Comment

Well, if you're not an authority on property, then how can you consider producing a DVD on the subject if you don;t know enough about the subject for quality vetting purposes??

Simply a question.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
        Well, if you're not an authority on property, then how can you consider producing a DVD on the subject if you don;t know enough about the subject for quality vetting purposes??

Simply a question.
        I see your point...Although I wouldn't consider myself an authority on property I do have and have researched basic knowledge in relation to the property business and trust my judgement enough to bring on board the right people to achieve something which is beneficial to all.

Comment

Good luck on your DVD. I think it is nice that you are honest that you don't know alot about the subject matter but are looking for people that do know more about property. I do have to ask though why would you pick something that you are not all that familiar with? I mean it is a good idea but I am just the type to pick something that I would know a lot about that way I would really have to rely on other.

Comment

Working...
          X