Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PMI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMI

What exactly does PMI mean? And can you ever get rid of it? I have no clue and was asked this the other day. I thought someone on here might know. Thanks

Same problem here. I tried googling it and I just got a variety of garble. I do hope someone will answer...

Comment

Okay, any context on that please, tater?

I'm tempted to think Private Medical Insurance...

Comment

It was something to do with the mortgage and if I remember right it had to do with their credit rating and that they could get rid of it after about a year. I was thinking it was another type of insurance on the loan because of their rating? I am really not to sure though because I don't know the particulars but this is what I got out of the conversation.

Comment

Working...
        X