Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

Informative international property sites?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Informative international property sites?

Hello everyone,
    As you can see im new here and im very much a beginner in the property business . So i just thought of asking you guys, are there any websites with good country profiles which i can just view without registering or you know without paying to view them?
    And on a general note what do you think is a good site and what do you guys prefer?

Anxiously waiting for the replies. Thank you

Well, have you tried our news section?

ADDED: How about our Overseas Property News section?

Oh yes, that is great and really helpful. But im looking forward to a bit of research you know being a novel user. So i was thinking of looking at more stuff before i make my final decision. Im doing my research aswell. But do you know of any more good sites?

Are you looking to invest in Buy to Let property abroad? If so, it's probably not the best time to do so!

and why is that ? :S

Have you been researching the property market at all?

The world's waiting for a "correction" in worldwide property prices, not least due to the huge amount of debt that's been used to fund purchasing being revalued, and found wanting.