Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breach of Planning Condition - environmental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breach of Planning Condition - environmental

Hi, I'm buying a property and I've been told that it was a condition on the original planning permission that the builder get an environmental site survey before he started to build. It apprears he didn't do this. Can the local council take any action against me if I buy the house - or is it still the builder's responibility?

Re: Breach of Planning Condition - environmental

er... could be. It depends on where the land is, as chances are there wont/wouldnt have been any badgers or bats. I would suggest you contact the council to confirm as I think it would be your lose if you bought, the ladder of developers and builders will vanish...

Callaways Estate and Letting Agents Brighton and Hove
    Please Follow me on Twitter HERE

Comment

Working...
    X