Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auction...Argggggh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomM123
    replied
    Re: Auction...Argggggh

Always try to get solicitors to agree to a free initial consultation - if they won't, say you'll just go to a different solicitor! Usually works....

Leave a comment:

• chris-sussex
    replied

have you already bought this property? or are you just looking at the legal implications of the sale?

Leave a comment:

• Shiizzle....Chiick
    replied

any1!?!

Leave a comment:

• Shiizzle....Chiick
    started a topic Auction...Argggggh

Auction...Argggggh

Hello

Im looking to buy a residential house at auction later this week, i've viewed the property and have arranged finance and the 10% deposit required.

But i've been looking at all the legal documents provided by the auctioneers, and I just can't seem to make sense of it

Solicitors are asking for approx £150 just to check the documents i've already got. Im reluctant to pay this because theres to guarantee that my bidding will be successful.

Any tips on what areas of the legal pack i should look at?

Ermmm....I've got the links to all the legal info via e-mail if anyone would be nice enough to look at it for me........

All help, tips and advice are greatly received.

Thanks
Working...
X