Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i buy house and rent it to current owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i buy house and rent it to current owners

can anybody help us??

i was due to exchange at the end of this week early next week,

the sellers agreed to move into rented accomodation due to their house they wnat not having anywhere to move to,

and have now changed their minds due to rental prices!!!

is there anyway we can still buy the house from them and come to some sort of agreement where they can stay in the property and pay us rent until they complete?

Re: Can i buy house and rent it to current owners

Really, you want as clean a move as possible - if you are looking to move into a property, you want the former owners to move out. If they are deciding against moving out, then I can only imagine this causing you problems for when you want to move in.

If they are serious about selling, they will simply move out, otherwise I would have to presume the seller is no longer serious about selling.

Comment

Working...
    X