Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to Spain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Spain!

Hi folks!

My wife and I are thinking of moving permanently to Spain. What city or area would you recommend?
    We will be moving from Edinburgh and the different lifestyle attracts us...Nice weather, food and stuff.
    We would like to be somewhere lively but also have nature etc...We are looking to buy a villa of sorts...our budget is around £250k...

Many thanks for any advice given

I think the advice here is spot on I would only add to speak Spanish would be a great advantage.The area we moved to is perfect for us and we love our life here in Spain. Do your research even come for an extended stay being here and asking questions in person is best i.e estate agents town halls even the locals and to see area's in real life.I hope all goes well and if you make it good luck. If you seriously plan to move here I advise you to search articles on this site https://www.realestateespanol.com/ Keep asking questions.
    On The Move? Find the perfect Spanish property with VirtoProperty - an Innovative Real Estate Team. Get Our Free Spanish Property Buying Guide and call or schedule a showing and see your new home in person.

Comment

Working...
    X