Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


No announcement yet.

Buying a house in Scotland with my daughter

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buying a house in Scotland with my daughter

    Hi My daughter lives in Scotland and would like to get on the property ladder. To get a decent property I would like to buy it with her, the issue is I am not a resident/citizen of the UK. Can anyone advise whether this is possible and what is required to be able to do so. my daughter will be getting a mortgage where as I would contribution straight up funds. Cheers