Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Bulgarian Property

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Bulgarian Property

Has anyone tried or been to Bulgaria? I moved here from Marbella two years ago.
    We all have a dream, whether it is to have a bigger house, a newer car or whatever drives you to work harder and longer hours. At some point in our lives we have paused to think, life is too short, rather than walking to our grave, we seem to be running to it! Who would wish they could have worked harder, spent more time in the office and away from their families, paid more taxes etc etc. Not many. Catch my drift?!Have you ever dreamt of a simpler way of life? No mortgage or crippling monthly costs, stretching yourself, thinking of how many days left until the next pay day, in other words wishing your life away, today is tomorrows past and so on, at the end of the day all that we have done is lived thinking about tomorrow and forgetting to enjoy today and living it to the full.
    Picture this: Lush nature, rolling countryside, rivers flowing all year round, a simpler way of life away from all the hustle and bustle, the quietness of the countryside only rudely interrupted by the odd cockerel announcing his presence and birds singing in the trees! A land time has seemed to have bypassed but progress is very clearly all around us.
    Imagine waking up in the morning to the smell of pure and crisp air, with your own veggie patch with hens and chickens running around your private garden, a warm summer evening enjoying a barbeque with friends and loved ones around your own private pool.
    Welcome to the land of four distinct seasons with Mediterranean style summers, only two and a half hours from the UK with regular flights every day, where the cost of living according to statistics is A QUARTER OF THE COST OF LIVING IN THE UK. Welcome to Bulgaria!!

Hasn't the Bulgarian property market recently crashed? I read that prices have dropped by up to 40% over the past few months!

Are you a new company as I've searched your website and cannot find any properties
    www.ownerhome.co.uk
    commission free property sales and lettings

Comment

Working...
    X