Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

I am a first time buyer and recently viewed a house, put bid in and accepted. I then went to solictors and morgage advisors. Everything been sorted/paid 5% deposit. I now find the people who we are buying from are all sorted too but the house they are buying from have split up and he wants to tell but she doesn’t. I’m not sure who owns house. How long would it take to get they keys? Anyone else been through same?

Hi there,

Congrats on buying your first property. Unfortunately, when it comes to being stuck in a chain like this, it's all dependent on the people you're buying from - if they are willing to wait around for their sellers to come to an arrangement, or if they need to look for a new property. If this is the case, you may be stuck waiting for longer than you anticipated. If you're very lucky, your sellers may be willing to move out and rent to get you into the property, but as is often the case with chains, you are dependent on the next person in line.

Hopefully it will be resolved and you'll be in your property soon!

Comment

Working...
    X