Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

App to help guide you through the housebuying process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App to help guide you through the housebuying process

Hi!
    I am building a free app to help people navigate their way through the fiendishly complicated process of buying property in England & Wales, and I would love your feedback!

It's being designed to break the process down into simple steps, and to provide a wealth of useful information as you go through.

So, why not head over to www.doorkeyapp.com, check it out, and let me know what you think!

Stephen

Thank you for the list. The process of buying a house is not an easy process especially for those first time home buyers like me. If I may add in finding a developer you could check Paradise Developments they really helped me in finding my perfect home.
    Paradise Developments is a top-rated home builder with new homes in GTA. See our new homes for sale in Greater Toronto Area.

Comment

Working...
    X