Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


No announcement yet.

flying freeholds

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • flying freeholds

    I am hoping to buy my mothers house through a mortgage. it is a council terrace where there is a passage way that next doors bedroom hangs over. The title plan does not show this at all.

    any ideas how this can be resolved. will a mortgage company just accept an indemnity policy.

    The passage way to the back of the house is not shared access.