Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Repossesed property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repossesed property

I'm looking to buy my first investment property and I keep hearing about the availablity of repossessed property, but whenever I follow an internet lead, it ends up on sites looking for a membership fee to gain such information. Can someone give me an idea where it is best to look for re-possessed property - for free ?? I'm looking for something in the west mids !

Thanks

Hi

Most Repos are on Rightmove. Alternatively, look on the websites of individual property auction houses. The properties in the Mustbesold auctions are all Repos.

Just google property auctioneers to get a list. Auctioneers all over the country have properties in the West Midlands so don't just check your local ones.

There's Barnard Marcus, Harman Healy, Mustbesold etc. etc.

Kaz

Comment

Repossessions

Thanks for that Kaz there are some names there I haven't come across yet, so I'm onto them !

Ta

Comment

Also looking to purchase a repossesed house in wolverhampton can anyone help with info where to find these properties Average of up to £150,000 must be in very good loction with garage.

Comment

Working...
        X