Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Buy Property Using None Of Your Own Money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Buy Property Using None Of Your Own Money

Hi Guys,

I would like to hear from anyone just getting into property buying, how are you finding the market? Are you having trouble getting finance? Are you finding the deals you want?

I went on Glenn Armstrong's Course (Google Him), last week and I learned a great deal. He showed me some amazing ways of structering deals without using any of my own money.

Uh-huh. Forgive my cynicism, but you wouldn't happen to be working within his organisation, and merely posting here to advertise it, would you? You would tell us if you were, wouldn't you?

Comment

Do you know what I like in my sandwiches? a big fat slice of SPAM

All 3 posts Glenn.....I mean Sophie has made have said pretty much the same thing about Glenn Armstrong......seems pretty obvious to me
      Last edited by Paul_MN; 11-02-2009, 02:14 PM.
      Free UK Property Investment Seminar

Comment

Googler And Paul

Sorry for the late respone, I understand why you may be cynical and sorry for putting up 3 posts. I don't work for Glenn no, I have been on his one day course and found it very useful.

I am excited about getting into property and just wanted to let others know that may need help.

Sorry if you felt I was spamming.

What useful information can you give me then, to help me out?

Comment

I don't claim to have any insight or useful information for you. But that shouldn't prevent me from expressing my cynicism.

OK, there's a 2-bed semi bungalow down the road from me for sale at £140,000. I don't have two pennies to rub together.

How do I 'structure a deal' so that I can buy this house?

How many deals have you 'structured' since you were on the course?

Comment

You actually potentially could buy it without any of your money.

It would of course depend on your circumstances, but it is possible.

You could use one of the governments shared equity schemes whereby they provide you with an equity loan to be used as a depoisit (of up to 50% of property price, depending on scheme) at a very low interest rate (I think approx 1.75%) and then get a standard residential mortgage for the rest of the required funds.

This won't be an option for everyone but if you fulfill the criteria then it would be an option.

Don't think this is the kind of thing Sophie was referring to though.
            Independent Mortgage Advisor, expert in residential, buy to let, holiday let, and refinance mortgages

Comment

Working...
            X