Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving out of area, Advice needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving out of area, Advice needed.

Hi,

This is my first post on here and obviously I am after some advice!

Due to my company closing and myself accepting a place at another location we are looking at moving to the surrounding location of my new work place for quite a few reasons.

After doing various searches on the internet at properties we would like to know if there are any websites out there that can answer the following questions:

1. Is the house an ex local authority house?
    2. How busy the area is, such as traffic wise?
    3. Details of local schools, standard etc?
    4. Crime rate?
    5. Council band rate?

I have looked for these sites but I can either get a bit of the information or nothing at all.

Thanks for reading.

There are a couple of sites that try and offer some of the information - council band rate will be on the sales particulars though.

Something to be very careful of is that figures read as figures may lack supporting context to explain them, not least developments in planning to improve the area. Somewhere suffering a lot of traffic may already have a bypass going through the local council, for example.

Comment

Working...
    X