Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertising Portals...Good? Bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising Portals...Good? Bad?

Hi All

Im new to this forum so my apologies if im posting this thread in the wrong place

Id really appreciate some advice on the best and worst advertising portals and why?

Im looking to move to Cape Verde in the summer of 09 with my partner and the help of property advertising portal 'Property Abroad' theyve helped me advertise 2 of my properties already and theyve successfully sold. Theyre very helpful but because im looking for a quick sale im also looking for a second portal.

Recommendations?

Thanks
    Sally

You claim the first one was great, so why do you need another?

Just how many properties do you need to sell?

Comment

I understand. Why would anyone want to restrict themselves to one property portal or even one agent? Spread the marketing and make them compete, use a few good websites or/and agents.
      There are quite a few out there and 'enska' is just one of them.

Good luck with the house sale and move.

Comment

"good websites.." "enska is one of them.."

I judge the worth of a listing website or portal by the number of properties it has listed in my local area.

Search enska for properties in Scotland - the WHOLE of Scotland, and there's nothing listed. Not one property.

You wouldn't happen to be the webmaster at enska, would you....?

Comment

Are Richard and Vicky co-workers?

Comment

Working...
          X