Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time Investor Who Needs Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Investor Who Needs Help

Hello All

I am a first time investor who is trying to buy below market value properties in Hayes (UB3) and surrounding area, due to the good rental potential in the area.
    I feel that due to my lack of experience that I would need a mentor and some good friendly advice essentially in current times.
    Is there anyone who could be a mentor or help me in anyway possible?

There will be lots of free advice available on the internet. A good look through some of the forums on here might help.

However if you have a specific questions then post it on here and I'm sure some of us will have an opinion.

Alternatively, it is always worth speaking to an independent mortgage broker. A good broker should be able to talk you through the whole process and give good advice on any of the problems you may face. Also, speaking to a good independent mortgage broker will help you with regard to understanding how much rent you will need and what level of rental cover will be required if you are going to need a mortgage for the property. And they should also have information on HMO's (house of multiple occupancy) and licences for HMO's if required.

They will also be able to give you basic information on the tax breaks you may get although they will always tell you to seek advice from an accountant.

Comment

Working...
    X