Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to PX a place in Spain for one in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to PX a place in Spain for one in the UK?

I have an apartment in Spain I want to sell so I can buy in the UK.

Does anyone know if this is possible please?

I would be happy to look a a PX but the other way round

thank you

Hi,more builders are offering p/e as the market grinds to a halt,keep your eyes open!
    Even better go to property swap sites such as property swap shop that deal with property exchanging

Comment

Sounds like a complicated deal, and even if you find an interested party, your not likely to get the exact property your after.

Comment

There are lots of Brits that want to move to Spain and vice versa so there is definitely a chance that you could find a swap and not just through new home builders.

I do believe that there are sites that have tried to use this model but in my experience, they do not quite work. I know of a couple of successful UK swap sites that will soon be launching overseas sections which could be of great help to you. I will post them on they board when they are launched.

Comment

Working...
        X