Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some1 help me please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some1 help me please!

Hi all
    i am buying a property in Scotland been a bloody nightmare just recieved acceptance pack from lender my surname spelt incorrect!
    i have advised my solicitor and the lender, i am panicking because seller getting cold feet!
    Anyone know how fast this will be resolved been going through for 7 weeks now, i cannot find any information on the net to this happening! my broker lender have had all my ID ect looks like a typing or an error there end? help before i crack!
    Please some1 :-(
    Last edited by marko; 24-06-2008, 09:40 PM.

Phone or e-mail your lender and get them to correct it double quick.

Get your solicitor to explain situation to seller's solicitor.

How long will it take to resolve? Only your lender can tell you that, since it all seems to be hinging on them providing you with a new acceptance....

Comment

Thanks for that
      solicitor got in touch today! i will phone them tommorow as i only recieved the pack today!
      Thanks again!
      M
      Last edited by marko; 24-06-2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X