Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Estate Agents Fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Estate Agents Fees

Beat estate agent fees and advertise your proerty at w w w . beatestateagents . com unlimited listings, worldwide coverage and nothing to pay join our forum for support using the website and general discussions of your choice

Originally posted by beatestateagents View Post
    Beat estate agent fees and advertise your proerty at w w w . beatestateagents . com unlimited listings, worldwide coverage and nothing to pay join our forum for support using the website and general discussions of your choice
    Nobody's gonna use your website unless it works. I get the homepage appearing for half a second, then 'page not found'.....

Anyone can get (potentially) 'worldwide coverage' with a website, since any website is available anywhere in the world (heavily-censored communist states excluded, however...). The real test is; how much viewing traffic will your website achieve? If it's not going to get very much, there's little value in advertising on it. How much traffic do you get?

Comment

Oh, my. Three days later, it's still not working.

Comment

Four days. Still not working. Anyone want to join a sweep on when they fix it?

Comment

Still not working.

Inspires confidence, doesn't it?
          Last edited by googler; 05-06-2008, 08:15 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

No it doesn't. One Trick Pony.

Comment

Lol!!! A forum spammer who can't even spam right!!

Left up for comedy value.

Comment

Originally posted by googler View Post
                The real test is; how much viewing traffic will your website achieve? If it's not going to get very much, there's little value in advertising on it. How much traffic do you get?
                There was no response to the above.

I've just had a looksee at the forums within this site, and at the time I looked, this is what it said;

"In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
                Most users ever online was 1 on Wed May 28, 2008 9:25 pm"

So I was the only person browsing, at 9.25pm (I was that Guest), and since May 28, almost a month ago, there has NEVER been more than 1 person active in the forum (and that one was probably the site owner....).

Can I ask the owner; what would encourage me to place a property advert on your site, based on the evidence above that hardly anyone goes there....?

Comment

The introduction to the property forums at this site;

"We created our Beat Estate Agents website for all of those people who are fed up with paying a percentage of our proptery sale to Estate Agents who generally don't do a lot for their money"

PROPTERY ???

"a percentage of OUR proptery sale...." whose proptery (sic) sale? the people's or the website owner's?

Comment

ok

Ok then. I didnt know
                    runescape Powerleveling

Comment

Originally posted by rstu344 View Post
                      Ok then. I didnt know
                      You didn't know what?

Comment

Originally posted by beatestateagents View Post

Its working now!

hahaha nothing to be proud of though...all that build up!

Comment

Oh Bless.

;0)
                          Becky

www.fruitmortgages.com

Comment

Bless who?

Comment

Great website

I used a great website to sell my house, urbansalesandlettings , they adertise on rightmove, findaproperty , primelocation etc etc and are really helpful, answer the phones out of hours etc... it only cost me 99.95 as well.. worth checking out.

Comment

Working...
                              X