Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice for property investment in Edmonton!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for property investment in Edmonton!!!

Hi everybody, I had been to Edmonton for a while and found it a good deal to invest there. I am looking to invest in real estate but have no clues as to where can I get liable investment experts to guide me through this. I wonder if I can get some joint ventures there so that it will be a less risk for me to invest in a new place!!!

Your suggestions will make my work easy.

Thanks!!!

Well, I think that it is a good bet to invest in Edmonton… as I have known from my friends. I don’t know the exact persons to contact there for your needs but one friend of mine had taken the services of one of the Edmonton Property Investment experts and that really helped him to make his real estate investment a better deal.
    http://www.glennsimoninc.com

Comment

Research Research Research

Its awlays the order of the day when dealing with property, with out it one should not act. Taking advice is always a good thing though ultimately the decision is yours, and to be comfortable with yourself in this situation you'll need to collect as much information regarding the partcular area or post code of the property that you are considering buying, looking at comparable sales, and if you are purchasing for investment, then you need to develop as many potential exit routes as is possible, this will involve a look at the existing population of Edmonton, renatl demands and fair market rents, sales demands and actual sales, not to mention the various types of client that you can market to, ie; How many, and who are they?

Comment

Working...
      X