Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flat or House?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ninikins
    started a topic Flat or House?

Flat or House?

Which are you looking for?

• cashforhomesarizona12
    replied
    Any information or news needed related to buying homes?

Leave a comment:

• bhanupriyababu
    replied
    Decided to go with this apartment from a builder based in Kochi, Kerala. They seem to have implemented a lot of modern amenities without much extra cost.
    As builders and designers of contemporary homes, ClaySys Lifestyle construction service focuses on bringing modern comfort and lifestyle amenities to homes in Kochi. We're based in Kakkanad, Ernakulam.

Leave a comment:

• bhanupriyababu
    replied
    Definitely a flat. In fact, I think I have almost finalized the flat that I want. I can share more details if you'd like.

Leave a comment:

• ritabos
    replied
    If you're looking for a flat or house. Then check out new construction projects of builders and developers in Amravati.
    Top builders and developers in Amravati who full fill your dream home project. Get the address, phone no. customers review and details of builders in Amravati with their upcoming and ongoing residential and commercial projects on Picker Online.

Leave a comment:

• ZacharyByrd
    replied
    I would prefer buying a flat.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Am gonna talk about Pune, since am a resident of Pune. Considering the city, while regarded as the safest cites among other cites, is perfectly suitable for buying a residential apartments in Pune.

Buying a piece of land in Pune in the major main locality would cost huge. I have a flat in wagholi which costed me around 28 Lac for 1 BHK, but if your are planning to buy land and build house it will cost three to times the flat.

On the other hand, apartments in Pune come with major flexibility. There are wide range of options available to the people in varied price ranges.

I would conclude that if at all you are planning to invest a huge amount, then buying a house would be suitable. Otherwise opt for apartments in Pune.
    1, 2, and 3 BHK apartments in Pune. Find out about our residential flats in Pune located in Wagholi at Rohan Abhilasha with low EMIs. Schedule a site visit today

Leave a comment:

• sweet_mayhem
    replied
    Originally posted by destiny_star2006 View Post
    It would have to be a house for me aswell, as I have a child and Im hoping on expanding my family!
    Although a flat would be nice as theres less to clean hehe!
    lol. you're right about that, destiny star. that's one of the advantages of living in a flat.

Leave a comment:

• destiny_star2006
    replied
    It would have to be a house for me aswell, as I have a child and Im hoping on expanding my family!
    Although a flat would be nice as theres less to clean hehe!

Leave a comment:

• sweet_mayhem
    replied
    i definitely go with having a house, but that's my long-term goal. i guess it's alright if i set myself on having my own flat first while i wait for the completion of my house. i definitely love having my own garden, backyard and lots of windows in my home. i even dream of having my own lanai so that one of my living rooms opens up to the outdoors.

Leave a comment:

• palefrost
    replied
    Just bought my first home here in the States! Nothing like owning a back yard and a individual house. I look at it as a nice investment.

Leave a comment:

• brian
    replied
    My girlfriend used to live in a big block of flats in Salford when she was a student - and although there was security at the front entrance, she never had any confidence in them. Post went missing, and there were no cameras in the lifts. Plus if a car was broken into in the flats car park, the security would apparently do nothing about it. So an area to be careful of and not take for granted.

Leave a comment:

• ninikins
    replied
    I'd also want a flat with a good lift if I was ona higher floor. A good maintainance is important also. I don't mind paying for that.

Leave a comment:

• vicki2
    replied
    Same here, Ninikins ...a garden is a must for me. Not only is gardening a part of my life, so are dogs so the bigger the garden the better. I lived in flats for a long time when I was working at a corporate job, and while I loved some of the places I lived, a house and space was the ultimate goal. I'm not going back!

Leave a comment:

• ninikins
    replied
    My only real issue with flats is the lack of garden. Balconies really don't cut it otherwise I'd probably choose a flat over a house.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X