Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Cyprus is the right place to invest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Cyprus is the right place to invest

North Cyprus with annual valuation of nearly 25 percent and prices 50 percent cheaper than in South Cyprus and Spain is the best place to invest today!!

I recently bought two units at the Blossom Kyrenia complex in North Cyprus with a four-year, 10% per annum guaranteed rental income.

The developer has built in Germany and the US and is very credible. I saw his work at Esentepe and in Nicosia and was very impressed.

I am really sick of the hype by the Greek Cypriots and will probably buy two more units at Blossom Kyrenia as soon as I sell a property in Blackpool.

North Cyprus is the place to be

Tim,

I agree with you...I have bought several properties around the world and North Cyprus has been by far the best investment.

Could you get me details on the development you bought from in Kyrenia?

George

Comment

How do you view any potential problems with buying property in Northern Cyprus. How have you protected yourselves from any future deal that may bring the north & south back together as one and that any original owners of land might suddenly get their land back?
      Mark
      Bridging Loans | Property Development Finance

Comment

I am not worried about the unification of Cyprus. In fact that is why I am investing over there. With the prospect of reunification, prices are expected to soar upwards. I am careful to by either pre-1974 Turkish land or exchange titles only. I will not touch any other title types.

By the way, what does a commerical finance broker do?
        Last edited by Tim10; 02-01-2008, 09:47 AM. Reason: asked question

Comment

I haven't considered this for myself but it would be a wonderful place to live. The weather is so mild year round it must be lovely.

But you are right to consider which land you consider because you just don't know what will happen to it post reunification.
          Learn How To Plaster
          Run By Plasterers For Plasterers

Comment

Originally posted by Tim10 View Post
            By the way, what does a commerical finance broker do?
            Commercial finance brokers have more finance contacts than "joe public", and know funders lending criteria so don't waste anyones time. We'll package up all the information the lenders requirements and get a quick response. Finally we like to think we can get the best deals out of lenders.

A real life example of this would be:- I have a long standing customer who came to me with his first property development deal. After assessing the deal I decided that one of the high street banks would be right for the deal & cheapest. I got the quote which the customer was happy with. I then told the customer who the bank was and he was very unhappy...

He said he'd already spent 2 days in one of their branches where they promised him everything he needed, tried to sell him additional products and then at the end of it all couldn't offer him all the money & the costs were higher.

As I was dealing with a decision maker, I confidently told him we would get the cash at the price quoted...(subject to valuation etc) and he would get to talk to the decision maker but unlike in branch they would talk on the phone for a max of 20 minutes. Customer didn't totally believe me but went along with it.

Everything I told the customer happened the way I said it would, he is very happy with me & very happy with the bank and their services!

I think the lesson here is that when dealing with any large organisation there will always be a mixed bag of staff whatever the company objectives etc may be, so finding the right person to deal with in an organisation is key to success!
            Mark
            Bridging Loans | Property Development Finance

Comment

Working...
            X