Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

investing in development in BULGARIA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• investing in development in BULGARIA

Hi,

I'm trying to attract any private investors or syndicates for a profitable holiday village nearly to a golf course and Spa in Bulgaria. It is picturesque mountain location in Central BG. Would be any interested in? I'm very curious.
    Cheers !

The trouble with Bulgaria is that so far as my own connections go, they regard Bulgaria as market well into the end of its cycle and not an ideal investment opportunity. I mean, the issues with Bansko etc have helped turn Bulgaria from investment powerhouse to overused workhorse.

So best of luck with it, but be aware that your choice may not offer the best potential.

2c.

Comment

Central BG

Hi,

Nobody is speaking about Bansko, Borovetz or the Sea , they are already overdeveloped. I'm speaking for Central BG where a golf course in construction is and there is a famous Spa.Quite different things, I guess.

Comment

OH, it is a boom in BG. I have been there this year. Everyone says that since entering in UE there is a construction boom. Especially near the seaside or mountains. Everything is building. Foreigns come to buy houses and appartaments.
        http://www.bestmortgage-refinancing.us/

Comment

When buying a property for investment always look for the long term contract.
          An investment is an investment - it does not matter is it in properties or cars etc., so always long term.

Comment

I believe the most important when proceeding ahead with an investment in Bulgaria would be the legal side of it and making sure that contracts could be defended in court and words will be turning into actions.
            Solicitor Verzhiniya Dakova
            Solicitor Bulgaria Ltd
            Bulgarian Solicitors

Comment

Working...
            X