Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

house and business for sale/exchange Spain to UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house and business for sale/exchange Spain to UK

Lovely villa plus garden maintenance and pool business. Family committments reason for move. All information supplied on email enquire.
    Business established 15 years Costa Blanca, clients, van tools. Villa in Calpe on good size plot. Private pool. Information and pictures on request. Prices dropped to reflect the property market, bargain.
    355,000 Euros.

Chris.
    Attached Files

Re: house and business for sale/exchange Spain to UK

I wish to lower the price from 355,000 Euros to 305,000 Euros

Comment

Re: house and business for sale/exchange Spain to UK

Hopefully one day I could afford it.................

Comment

Lovely house! And I must confess that the price is really good one. I know the place from the time I was living in Barcelona, that amazing city where property is much more expensive.

Regards!
        The way to life the culture of a place is making private tours with locals.

Comment

Wow, you house looks really nice. Did you manage to sell it? I know the market in Spain wasn't very stable during past years. Maybe you can try to contact some companies that deal with properties for sale in Spain? Did you try some of such companies?

Comment

Working...
          X