Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philip Cottrell - DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip Cottrell - DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!

Be aware, do not buy gold, painting, wine, properties or anything from this man! He owes me and other investors a lot of money. I am going to take legal action against him. If you wish to join me, please call me on +44 (0) 121 308 4038 or my mobile +44 (0) 7929948514.

Regards,

Paul Blair

Re: Philip Cottrell - DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!

It appears that someone has been pretending to be Philip Cottrell, a person has been using his identity for many years on the Costa Del Sol, he has a passport which names him as Philip Howard Edward Cottrell, he is stocky/fat in build and has short ginger hair, he used this name to obtain an NIE number. He has used the good Cottrell name to his own ends pretending to be the son of Amanda Cottrell awarded MBE and ex high sheriff of Kent. He has even used a well spoken woman in his scams to pretend to be Amanda Cottrell. I am going to report this to the press and the police and ensure this dirty rotten scoundrel is brought to justice. It is impossible to pretend to be Philip Cottrell for over 12 years and take money from people for gold dust investments, Range Rovers, fine art, booze and property investments. He has even worked for Andalucian Dream Homes under the name Philip Cottrell.

Comment

Just to point out that despite numerous posts on this forum complaining about the activities of Philip Cottrell, not least losing thousands through investments with his companies, someone called "philip" from consilium-group.com just tried spamming these forums with fake ads promoting - Philip Cottrell.

ADDED: His other fake account was registered to: [email protected]

Comment

And there's more.

Looks like Philip Cottrell is trying to have forums flooded with fake positive recommendations, to bury the complaints about people losing large amounts of money to his companies.

Comment

And he's doing it again.

Philip Cottrel, people say you owe them money- why not deal with them instead of spamming the forum with your fake aliases?

Comment

Re: Philip Cottrell - DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! based in Spain and Gibraltar

Yes it appears our old friend Philip Cottrell based now in Gibraltar after running away from Spain is trying to start up again. We all know who he is Philip Howard Cottrell son of Amanda Cottrell ex high sheriff of Kent. We all know of the range rover scams where he has taken over 500,000. the Alcohol scams where business men on the costa del sol paid over 100k, he has taken from butchers, bakers and candle stick makers! Little old ladies have lost life savings on gold dust scams. Philip Cottrell is trying to reinvent himself and start again but we will never sleep.

Comment

His name is now Philip CERVERA and if you want to know where he lives click on the government website below. He is still busy scamming people under his new name in England. DO NOT give this man any money he is a fraud and a thief.
              https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...o/appointments

Comment

PHILIP COTTRELL is now known as PHILIP CERVERA

His name is now Philip CERVERA and if you want to know where he lives click on the government website below. He is still busy scamming people under his new name in England. DO NOT give this man any money he is a fraud and a thief.
                https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...o/appointments

Comment

Working...
                X