Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

house swap - Gandia, Valencia - Gravesend, Kent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house swap - Gandia, Valencia - Gravesend, Kent

We would like to swap our family home in Spain for a house in Gravesend, Kent or a surrounding areas.

Palma de Gandia is a typical Spanish village located just 10-15 mins drive from Gandia and its beautiful beach.
    Gandia is on the coast and with good access to the AP7 and N332 it is approx 1 hour drive to Valencia airport and around 1 hour 15 mins to Alicante.

Our home is a modern and spacious semi detached house in a quiet and peaceful street, it was constructed in 2001.

There are 4/5 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a separate WC. Floors are tiled and all windows are Aluminium double-glazed and have persianas and insect screens fitted. The front door has an intercom entry phone system and the garage has a remote control automatic up and over door.

More details or photos please send me a pm

Re: house swap - Gandia, Valencia - Gravesend, Kent

I wouldn't give Spain up for anywhere in Kent! That's maybe because I am half Spanish, so I am biased of course! Mi madre es de Ronda..... Gravesend Bro?
    Danzo

Comment

ok.......ummm thanks for the reply !

Comment

Hi karenb... you may have more luck in forums for expats. Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X