Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the cliff resort and residences in Barbadoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the cliff resort and residences in Barbadoes

hello,

We are looking to invest in Barbados, as the market is still strong there. We received info about the cliff resort and residences in St James, Barbados. The resort is by the Cliff restaurant which is a fantastic location, AND the price is surprisingly affordable with a realistic return. Has anyone heard about this one?

Sam

Re: the cliff resort and residences in Barbadoes

hi sam,

I too was sceptical when I received a contact from Advance to Wealth about an offer to invest in room ownership at a supposedly exclusive hotel which they're calling Residences at the Cliff. I've been involved in a hotel room investment scheme before and made good returns, (still am infact, average about 9% p/a) However, my biggest fear was whether the site even existed and also its situation. Unbeknown to A2W's sale rep I was already due to visit Barbados so I thought I'd check it out for myself before committing to anything I might regret later.

Well the land does really exist, sorry to be paranoid but one hears so many horror stories these days - so that was my first worry out of the way. And as for the situation, I knew zero about Barbados apart from its in the Carribean, I have to say though that the area is really top notch - I soon found out that the two most exclusive places in Barbados are Sandy Land Resort and The Cliff Restaurant, and this Hotel Site is basically in the middle of them both, so my fears were well and truly put to rest.

I had a great week in Barbados and really want to go back lots so I think I'm in for this deal for sure - even if I only get 8 or 9% its miles better than the bank and I get to use the place sometimes as well. Hope this helps anyone in a similar dilema to the one I was in!

i am glad to see someone else is interested too, if you need any further info, just ask. let me know how you get on.

carly

Comment

Working...
    X