Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

what everyone think about investment in Bulgaria ?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what everyone think about investment in Bulgaria ?

Hi everyone

is anyone interested in country like Bulgaria ?

I live here in Varna,Bulgaria , and I'm interested to sell or buy cheap properties because they will grown up soon , and I'm also have a company for landscaping gardening maintenance and services and building construction works

if someone is interested I can help with the process of buying here and everything else .. and also I can offer properties for between - 6 000 - 10 000 euro which is really cheap price and I'm working in the region around Dobrich and Varna all the villages close to the sea.

I think Bulgaria is past its growth cycle in property inflation, so isn't likely going to be a good investment prospect at present.

Also, property investors shouldn't be buying a property just because it's cheap - they should be investing on the basis of their being good investment and letting returns.

I think Brian is right and is wrong.
      He is right that you should be looking at letting returns.
      He may be wrong, I heard Varna tourist figures were up 300% from last year. 18 daily flights from Germany. Someone is going to Varna!

Yep, but is Varna already reached it's peak value?

Still, I hope any investor is going to do proper research on their destination - funny how "penny wise, pound foolish" we can be when spending money. Sometimes people actually make more checks on second hand cars than a property purchase abroad!

I would just think that you would research the property and the values before buying abroad. I never realized that alot of people might not.