Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian property, the real investment opportunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian property, the real investment opportunity

I go to property websites from around the globe and their littered with properties for purchase as homes or investment opportunities and I rarely see sites listing off plan property in Australia? - I presume that this is because of reasons such as the distance away from the UK!

After conducting some extensive research it seems that Australia is going to be the new Dubai and the even newer Spain.

Australia has been one of the world’s most consistent property markets over the past 30 years, providing secure returns in excess of 7% per annum over this period. The Australian property market has also experienced fewer years of decline than almost any other international property market.

The Australian Government actively encourages and supports foreign investment. There are no restrictions on capitol flows, profit remittances, capital repatriation and transfer of royalties or trade-related payments. There are no imposts on foreign firms seeking credit or loan facilities.

Because of reasons such as the above and many many more I've from sites such as 'Australian Investment Property Ltd' I'm in the process of investing myself - With the way the world is currently with the recession I feel why I should not be increasing my personal wealth? Putting the money in the bank or a higher interest account with not earn you anything right at the minute, but investing in an Australian property could. Of course, it's not absolutely guaranteed, but it's still massively appealing, and because no one else is really taking advantage of this in the UK as yet, the potential is huge and so is the choice for UK citizens - Check out Australian Investment Property Ltd, and any other sites you can find on the subject.
Working...
X