Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kwazulu Natal,South Coast South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwazulu Natal,South Coast South Africa

Hi guys from Margate South Africa,
    I come across so much negativity about SA and I sometimes wonder do I live in the same country? But the brutal reality is that you would be hard pressed to equal the value of an investment that you can find here. My particular area in KZN has all the modern amenities plus the genuine African flavour and all that a fraction of the price. 240,000 Euros for an 8 bedroom Guest House with lots of overseas bookings. Or how about a Diving charter outfit for 250,000 Euros. Not easy to beat. Oh yes. English is the language of everyday business. Give it some thought.
    Cheers
    Alan Butterworth

By "African flavour" do you mean hassle?

Also, are the properties you're looking at gated or open?

Comment

African flavour/Hassles?

Point taken. Is the glass half full or half empty? Still think with the sun shining and dirt cheap properties it takes some beating. The properties are both gated and open. For example I live on an open house property but with an Armed Response Alarm.You never know.
      Cheers
      Alan Butterworth
      Margate South Africa

Comment

Have you heard of a development called Ocean Reef in that area?
        Mark Goodwin

www.firstpropertychoice.com
        http://propertyincalabria.blogspot.com

Comment

African Flavour

Have just noticed your African Flavour = Hassle comment and am killing myself laughing.

Brilliant.
          Mark Goodwin

www.firstpropertychoice.com
          http://propertyincalabria.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X