Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving back to the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving back to the UK

We are hoping to sell or swap our Spanish property, will sell at discounted price. If anyone wants more info pics etc let me know!

Okay, don't start any more threads on this please - HomeMove doesn't sell property, and while I don't mind seeing people discuss property swaps, you don't need to start a new thread everytime you want to discuss the issue - new threads on this by you will be treated as self-promotion and therefore spam from now.

Comment

Have to leave Spain House Swap the Answer?

Due to health issues I have to return to the UK and because of the current global problems in selling property wondered if property swapping could be the answer. Has anyone experience of this? Would appreciate any advise. Would it be allowed on the forums?

Comment

Working...
      X