Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simplyzigzag partners Properazzi.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simplyzigzag partners Properazzi.com

Simplyzigzag.com, the fast expanding premium property portal, has joined forces with Properazzi.com, a property site that has the capacity to connect estate agents and vendors with almost 1.5 million homebuyers and investors, worldwide.The partnership means that Simplyzigzag properties will now be indexed on Properazzi.com and accessible to the portal’s visitors.Using Properazzi.com, prospective property investors can [...]

More: Simplyzigzag partners Properazzi.com

Forum at simplyzigzag

What on earth are they thinking of with the name? Properazzi I can make some sense of, and it's quite catchy, but ... simplyzigzag ????

Registered for the forum, and tried to engage them in conversation about their claim to have 'prominence in search engines' but they didn't seem to follow what I was on about.......

Now I can't log onto the forum, I think they've taken the hump with me for querying their claim.....

Comment

Working...
    X