Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian properties for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulgarian properties for sale

Ever thought of buying properties in Bulgaria ?
    Nows the time to do so as the prices are still low .
    For example a house can cost from 5000 euro for houses inland
    or appartments from 20000 euro for a sea side resort

if you buy a house in Bulgaria for 5,000 EUR you should not expect to be in very good condition. Even I am 99% sure that the house itself will worth nothing. Of course since you are buying a property with land - the value stay with the land.
    When it comes to 20,000 EUR apartment at the sea side resorts - i believe that is the right price. Now the prices are going down - since the supply exceed the demand.

Comment

That kind of prices is truly gold-mine but 4 years ago.
      The price rises with 20 to 55 % a year base. So buy low sell high is still a "way of life" for the people investing time and money in quality props in Bulgaria. Best of the are in opinion of my friends is Varna because there is a lot interest from russians, romanians and etc. so the demand provides better profit.

foros.co.uk

Comment

Still you need to be extremely carefull about the legal side of the matter.

Many real estates are offering free legal help on their behalf which leed to not well proteced buyers interest and later problems.
        Solicitor Verzhiniya Dakova
        Solicitor Bulgaria Ltd
        Bulgarian Solicitors

Comment

Hi everybody, I just thought that I would give you my opinion.
          The biggest problem that I came across in Bulgaria was that lots of people, English and Bulgarian, were trying to make fast money by advertising on the internet and rushing people around in fast cars, scaring the hell out of them! If I were doing it again from scratch, I would go onto Google and use it like it should be used. Don’t just type in ‘property in Bulgaria’ or some dumb phrase like that. Try searching for some thing like ‘Bulgarian property expert’ or some phrase that gets you in front of articles or reports on property companies, or people that have been around for a few years and have a proper office! There are a few people in Bulgaria that come up on the news pages, or UK television like channel5. Give it a go, good luck.
          Last edited by lyn; 27-10-2008, 09:05 AM.

Comment

sound a little to good to be true.check out spanish property deals with us.

Comment

And Bulgaria needs help from the IMF - doesn't sound like a good place to invest at present.

Comment

Working...
              X