Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renovation projects in Slovenia.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renovation projects in Slovenia.

Hello
    My husband and I live with our two small children in Slovenia.
    To date we have bought eight properties and have renovated three (five to go!)
    If anyone is interested in buying renovation projects here in Slovenia please feel free to email me as I am always being asked by locals if I know of other British buyers that want to invest and buy renovation projects as quite frankly they don't want old houses with charactor, they want newly built propertys similar to what us Brits wanted in the late 80's!
    Property with land or vine yards can be bought in our region for as little as £12,000. In fact I have just looked at two properties today with my neighbour that are both £12,000. Obviously they need work but we are now in a position to be able to recomend good builders and English speaking Architects.
    The reason for my post is that once you have bought and renovated your property then my husband and I would be able to offer you Property Management.
    The nearest airport to us is Graz in Austria (1 hour). Ryan air flys daily to Graz from London Stanstead from as little as 99p. We have bought a mini bus and offer airport transfers and can arrange local car hire.
    There are five Thermal spas in the area. A typical three course meal with wine costs from £10. There are lots of wine tasting 'Vinotoc's' to visit as well as an 18 hole golf course and wellness centre.
    A beer is £1 and a glass of wine 0.40p.
    You can be in Austria, Hungary or Croatia in 15 miniutes, so a great location. The ski slopes of Maribor can be reached in 45 mins.

Please deel free to email me if you want to know anything about the buying process here or details of any renovation projects.

Kind regards
    Louise
    [email protected]
Working...
X