Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to Invest in Alberta Property

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Invest in Alberta Property

I'm in a bit of a pickle and would appreciate any advice you

can provide. What are the risks in investing in Alberta area? I want to invest in some good property there but I am not sure how to go about it. I have seen the ads of many real estate investment experts on that particular area but as I am new to the area I would like to have advices from you people to help me get a better choice.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Alberta prices have soared recently - have you considered British Columbia next door, where prices have also gone up but not quite so dramatically, and where the Winter Olympics 2010, continuing immigration into the province, demand for resources from Asia etc are keeping the local economy buoyant and expected to do so for some time to come?

Comment

Working...
    X