Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montenegro offers a favourable market for investment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montenegro offers a favourable market for investment

In the coming week, overseas property agent David Stanley Redfern, will be opening the show-home at its Lakeside Park development at Niksic, in Montenegro.Montenegro is one of the smallest countries in the world, and since ending its union with Serbia improvements have consistently been made in its infrastructure.The EU has provided substantial assistance for major [...]

More: Montenegro offers a favourable market for investment

Croatia has so much to offer in comparison to Montenegro, infrasructure, quality of life, beauty, ease of access and not to mention lower property prices. I really can't understand this fuss about Montenegro and I know what I am talikng about as I live in this region and work in this business. Once I was speaking to a Montenegrin and inadvertently he really summed up nicey the difference between Croatia and Montenegro by saying " Serbs never came to Montenegro when they had Croatia, now all of a sudden they flood Montenegro and buy property here". It means that for those who know , ie the locals, Croatia was always 1st choice.

Comment

I would have to agree with you on that one. Croatia is far better.

Comment

Montenegro is improving fast

Well... Surely, Montenegro is still a little bit late if you look at infrastructures for instance...

However, Croatia has made a big mistake in trying to attract cheap mass tourism, and is not learning from Spain or Italy and is ruining its coastline with awful construction...

Montenegro is still a little late on many points, but, because it is so small, and because it has a policy which is so favorable to foreign investment, it WILL improve very fast. This is why NOW is the time to invest there.

Look at Tivat now: nothing very intersting. BUT, in 2 years time, there will be the biggest Marina of the Mediteranean (Porto Montenegro) for luxury mega yachts, there will be 2 golfs a couple of kilometers from there, and there are so many projects that will have been made by then.

Montenegro is targeting a high class tourism and it will do anything to achieve this. With its limited coastline it doesn't really have the choice though and I am pretty sure it will improve very fast.
        Aman Resorts investment in Sveti Stefan is one example.

So, OK, Croatia may be better today (end 2008), but my bet is that in 2010, Montenegro will be the best choice, and those who have invested there now will be the luckiests !

Oh, and I forgot to say, Montenegro could even enter EU before Croatia, whereas it has applied to it well after.
        Time will tell. Bets are open!

J.

Have a look at Montenegro Tribune Website : montenegro-investment-news(dot)com for updated info on investments in Montenegro

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanne View Post
          Well... Surely, Montenegro is still a little bit late if you look at infrastructures for instance...

However, Croatia has made a big mistake in trying to attract cheap mass tourism, and is not learning from Spain or Italy and is ruining its coastline with awful construction...

Montenegro is still a little late on many points, but, because it is so small, and because it has a policy which is so favorable to foreign investment, it WILL improve very fast. This is why NOW is the time to invest there.

Look at Tivat now: nothing very intersting. BUT, in 2 years time, there will be the biggest Marina of the Mediteranean (Porto Montenegro) for luxury mega yachts, there will be 2 golfs a couple of kilometers from there, and there are so many projects that will have been made by then.

Montenegro is targeting a high class tourism and it will do anything to achieve this. With its limited coastline it doesn't really have the choice though and I am pretty sure it will improve very fast.
          Aman Resorts investment in Sveti Stefan is one example.

So, OK, Croatia may be better today (end 2008), but my bet is that in 2010, Montenegro will be the best choice, and those who have invested there now will be the luckiests !

Oh, and I forgot to say, Montenegro could even enter EU before Croatia, whereas it has applied to it well after.
          Time will tell. Bets are open!

J.

Have a look at Montenegro Tribune Website : montenegro-investment-news(dot)com for updated info on investments in Montenegro
          I agree with you, Montenegro is on the road to something big in few years, so people shout be in good time if they want a property. Ive heard that there will be a small town like Vegas

Comment

Re: Montenegro offers a favourable market for investment

Montenegro is the first ecological state in the world which proclaimed its national policy of environmental protection in 1991 and since then has become one of the most attractive and tempting tourist destinations. Vacation property market of Montenegro for international real estate investment stands out favorably against this background from the point of view of potential international real estate investor.

Moreover, the law allows foreigners to make international real estate investment into commercial or vacation property in Montenegro without any hindrance. The procedure of purchase and sale is not complicated and takes a couple of days only.
            http://business-services.me

Comment

Working...
            X